Alcatel-Lucent is a French based company, which mainly focuses on Mobiles, Networking, Internet Protocol technologies and Software services continuing its operations in almost 130 countries. Alcatel is named as the Industry Group leader in Hardware Technology in the year 2014. Alcatel-Lucent also owns the largest research laboratories i.e The Bell Laboratories where in the employees of BELL have been given eight nobel prizes for its development in the communication industry. Alcatel Mobile phones entered into the world in 2004 by a join venture from Alcatel-Lucent and TCL communication.These both firms belong to separate countries one from France and the other is from China, out of which Alcatel-Lucent shares 45% of its production and the rest 55% share goes to TCL communications. In the year 2005 TCL communications acquired the remaining share of Alcate-Lucents and the whole production of Alcatel phones is taken care by the TCL communications.
Birth of Alcatel Mobile Phones.
TCL Mobile Limited which has been a member of TCL communications are producing Alcatel Mobiile phones . There are over 330 mobile phones manufactured by this company.The first mobile produced by Alcatel was Alcatel OT Easy HF, released in the yeare 1998 with a battery stand by upto 140 hours. Alcatel also won an award for its design of OneTouch 818 and OneTouch 355 from International Forum Design. As Alcatel is having operations in almost 130 out of which India is one and the company launched its new phone Alcatel Flash 2 in the month of September and its sales take place from October. Alcatel Flash 2 is priced at Rs 9,299 which is a decent price.Alcatel Flash 2 is declared to be on sold from October 27 through Flipkart. Alcatel company General Manager “Albert Wong” stated that the Alcatel Flash series is manufactured it capture the best moments of the customers and he also added that Alcatel Flash 2 is released to improve what we already have.
Alcatel Flash 2 is the lastest smartphone from Alcatel, released in India in the month of September. The best thing in Alcatel Flash 2 is it comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera at a price range of Rs9,299 and the battery is also good with 3000mAh. The company says that the 3000mAh battery can withstand till 25 hours connected to a 2G network. Alcatel Flash 2 runs the Android 5.1 Lollipop. It comes with a 5-inch IPS LCD HD display with a screen resolution of 720×1280. It can hold upto five touchs on its screen i.e the multitouch is equated to 5 fingers.Alcatel Flash 2 is powered with a 64-bit Mediatek processor clocked at 1.3GHZ and Mali GPU. It is equipped with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage space and can be expanded upto 128GB with the help of micor sd card.The 13-megapixel rear camera comes with a Samsung S5K3M2 ISOCELL Sensor which has a real tone flash module along with autofocus detection upto 4 time digital zoom.It can record the videos in full HD resolution, the front camera is limited to only 5-megapixel which gives us a decent selfie pictures.it comes with a 4G connectivity suppportive to all the networks in India
Once again reminding you, we can see the sales of this phone from October 27 exclusively from Flipkart…In order purchase it we need to register for the phone which is opened from October 20.